With quick, easy setup and intuitive operation, the compact MA and PA series power amplifiers make it easier than ever to bring your commercial space to life. The PA2120 meets the demands of a wide range of applications requiring higher power as well as more flexible DSP functionality and zone control. The PA2120 combines approachable, unobtrusive design with efficient, flexible performance.
Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D amplifier (Lo-Z: 120W x2 @4Ω, 100W x2ch @3Ω/8Ω, Hi-Z: 120W x2ch or 200W x1ch, 70V/100V) equipped with 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (120W x2ch @4Ω or 100W x2ch @3Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (120W x2ch or 200W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs
- Output EQ for optimizing the sound of each Output channel
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speakers, as well as HPF and selectable LPF settings
- Capable of controlling sources and volumes seperately in two areas (Source/volume zoning)
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified by ENERGY STAR
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)