The WT-5810 F01US Portable Space Diversity 16-Channel Wireless Tuner from Toa Electronics is designed for use on the UHF band, and is suitable for vocal or speech reinforcement applications. It features a compander circuit, which minimizes the influence of ambient noise. The WT-5810 F01US Wireless Tuner is a PLL-synthesizer controlled double superheterodyne true diversity tuner to be used in UHF wireless systems. It employs a compander noise reduction circuit to minimize the influence of ambient RF noise.
- An optimized PLL-synthesizer drastically minimizes the oscillation frequency drift resulting from the ambient temperature changes
- The Scan function indicates available idle channels and is useful when changing the operating frequency
- The LCD screen indicates the current operating frequency, as well as RF and AF levels
- Antenna distribution outputs and audio cascade inputs facilitate connection of another unit to build a dual-channel system
- 64 selectable RF channels
- True diversity reception
- Two detachable antennas