V-Series 12 Pushbutton Desktop Panel with 4-pin XLR Male headset connector. The Desktop key-panel has 12 talk pushbuttons and 12 listen pushbuttons, including one for reply/answer-back and 8 shift pages. Each key has associated up/down audio level control buttons. This panel is designed in a smaller configuration than the 1RU and 2RU desktop pushbutton key-panels to provide commentator split operation with stereo monitoring, cough switching and local IFB control/loudspeaker dimming. The panel menu provides user set-ups and assignment options.The rear panel has Audio I/O and GPI/O connections.
• International 10 character alpha-numerical fonts for ease of caller ID recognition
• Yellow OLED’s for better contrast and visibility
• Individual key menus help ease of use and assignment
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for audio routing and effects
• Individual rotary audio level controls for personal mixes
• “Listen Again” – replays last 30 seconds of incoming call
• Each V-Series panel can be supervised or supervise another.